Saturday, January 26, 2013

Practice What You Preach

Was attending Republic day celebration in our colony with Muntasir. He got few chocolates being distributed there. As he was having them, I was keeping the wrapper, thinking that I would throw them into dustbin later, once I find any. After some time, saw others throwing the wrappers around the ground & thinking that is "normal" & that no one will notice me, I also threw the wrappers that I was keeping. A few minutes later, Muntasir suddenly notices them beneath the chair & asks me, "Abbu, chocolates wrappers should be kept in the dustbin. Why have you thrown them here? It is a bad habit". I had no words but just to say Sorry to him!! Utterly embarrassed that I taught something to him but could not follow it myself. Also, somewhere happy inside that he is learning these small things that matters going forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...